Boards are challenged. In a tougher environment, when governance continues to be in the spotlight, they need to know how well they are governing. But it’s not easy to know how well that is.
BoardsCount™ is a suite of board development tools designed to respond to boards’ need to find out how well they’re doing – and to support them make the changes to be a stronger board.
- BoardsCount Panorama™ is designed to help you assess what your board members understand to be the big issues for the governance or their organisation, so you can plan how to take your board to the next level. We will shortly launch new web pages on this service, so watch this space for more information.
- BoardsCount Dimensions™ is a governance benchmarking system, designed to help your organisation’s board compare the facts about governance practice so it can make plans to develop.
We are currently redeveloping this service and will announce our plans soon.
In the meantime, why not try our benchmarking sampler here and see how your views on the issues compare with others?
- We have a tried and tested method of running Board Member 360-degree appraisals
- We have developed an approach to assess the skills mix and other attributes of boards, in order to support them plan for a successful and smooth board succession.
- Sometimes it’s important to get the views of your stakeholders about how well your board is performing its job of governing the organisations.
Be they members, shareholders, senior staff or others who may be aware of how well your board is performing, this is the tool that can provide you with systematic feedback in easy to use form.
- BoardsCount Partnerships™ is a development framework for inter-agency partnerships, which have both governance and operational oversight elements to their roles. We’ve used our framework to help them move to the next step of their development – and achieve greater cohesion and bottom line success as a result.
Nine Conversations in Leadership™
- A high level, integrated leadership development programme, ideal to deliver in-organisational transformational change.
Heart of Leadership™
- A high-impact one-day intervention to help ignite a passion for leadership
We’ve developed some great support options for top teams to help develop themselves and to fulfil their roles to plan for the future of their organisations.
Transform’s External Stakeholder Survey
- We have a well-honed methodology to survey external stakeholders to draw out the key strategic messages.
Transform’s Membership Survey
- We have helped many organisations survey their members and our method works.
Transform’s Staff Climate & Engagement Survey
- Our carefully developed Staff Climate & Engagement Survey helps organisation draw out the key assets and challenges, as experienced by their staff team
Transform’s Top Teams Diagnostic
- We have a unique and carefully researched diagnostic tool to help your top team assess where it is and what it need to do next to develop further
For More Information
If you want to discuss any of these branded tools in more detail, just get in touch with us
For our brochures on some of these services, see our Downloads Page
For more input on our thinking on a number of these topics see our blog, Transforming Tales
“The Governance Effectiveness Reviews across Orbit provided real insight into how our Board’s operated and highlighted clear areas for improvement individually and collectively – a great help!”
Paul Tennant, Group Chief Executive, Orbit Group