We offer two streams of services: organisational development consulting interventions and online governance support services.
- Our OD consulting interventions support the top of organisations in three ways: to develop their people, to develop their shared sense of purpose and to enhance the performance of the organisation.
- Central to our offering in the people dimension is leadership development, be that executive leadership or the governing board. We do that with leadership development programmes, with support for the board, with team development programmes, and with executive coaching services.
- We have developed a suite of online governance development tools, the first of which has now been launched – BoardsCount Panorama™, designed to help a board locate its performance and build a governance development plan – and the rest are in development.
We are a small group of associated management and organisational development consultants and coaches, working principally but not exclusively in the social change sectors, to support organisations get in better shape to address the social and economic challenges they are founded to address.
From those origins comes a sense of deep commitment to and engagement with our clients: their causes are our causes, their fights are our fights too. We need to feel happy with their mission to give our best. But while we aim to get close, we also aim to be a true critical friend.
Just as our clients are on a developmental path, so are we. We are constantly evolving and transforming, as the service portfolio outline here shows.
You can follow what we’re doing and what we’re thinking by:
- Enrolling for our newsletter, Transforming Topics.
- Following Our Blog and receive the latest articles on the good and the difficult of organisational development.
- Following our three online magazines, Organizo, Socio and Laboro, in which we gather articles that we think need to be shared, from a wide range of sources from McKinsey, to Newsweek, via the Economist and the Guardian. So, if you’re interested in stuff on leadership and organisational development, follow Organizo, for example.
- Following us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.